Can you feel the difference between Organic cotton and Conventional cotton?
Do you want to feel empowered and strong every time you put on a t-shirt?
We have the solution. Every time you choose Organic cotton here is what you choose
- Organic cotton is softer, hypoallergenic, and lasts for a long time
- organic cotton farming does not allow the use of toxic chemicals or GMOs
- it is grown from untreated, natural seeds
- Organic cotton crop rotation and composting maintain the health of naturally moist soil by creating a biodiverse, balanced ecosystem
- organic cotton plants are more resistant to pests and disease – no need to use harmful pesticides
- farm workers have a better work environment
- the waste (stalk, roots, seeds) can be used for other purposes – feed for livestock, oil production because it is not contaminated with pesticides and insecticides
- uses 71% less water and 62% less energy
- organic cotton is 80% rain-fed
- Organic cotton uses Natural or water-based dyes, peroxide for whitening
Why conventional cotton is bad
- Processing of regular cotton uses a large amount of chemicals. The use of heavy metals, chlorine, and chemicals dyes are not unheard of in the manufacturing of regular cotton.
- Even after washing the finished products, the residue of these chemicals remains and can cause serious skin allergies. Several people suffer from skin problems like eczema because of regular cotton products.
Try it today to feel the difference yourself.